Underlayment is the first layer of material laid before metal roofing panels. Therefore, roof underlayment plays a vital role in any roofing application.
It is designed to lay under metal roofs and provide thermal protection and waterproofing for your home. Without a roofing underlayment, rain and other bad weather can seep into your roof deck and cause severe problems like rot, mildew, and mold.
Roofing underlayment Benefits:
- Extra protection against weather and storms
- Noise barrier
- Even surface for roofing
- Added insulation
- Mold, rot, and leak protection
- Building code compliance
Roof Underlayment - High Temperature Lastobond Pro HT-N
LASTOBOND PRO HT-N is a 1 mm self-adhesive waterproofing membrane made of elastomeric SBS bitumen and a trilaminate woven polyethylene surface. The underface is composed of a silicone film easily detachable in two parts. The membrane is known for its performance under metal roofs and ideal under all types of cladding.
- Ideal for under metal roofing
- Self-sealing around screws and nails
- High temperature resistant up to 90 °C (194 °F)
- Anti-slip surface
Synthetic Roofing Underlayment Resistor
RESISTOR is a synthetic roofing underlayment membrane. The surface of the membrane is made of anti-slip, embossed non-woven polyolefin. As for the underface, it is reinforced with woven polymer. It can be used as a complement to the installation of an eave protector.
- Larger coverage per roll
- Wrinkle free and flexible at low temperature for easy installation
- A nailing pattern is printed on the surface for easy installation
Synthetic Roofing Underlayment Resistor SF
RESISTOR SF is a lightweight, non-slip synthetic membrane composed of a non-woven polyolefin surface and a polymer reinforced woven polyolefin underside. It can be used as a complement to the installation of an eave protector.
- Much lighter and stronger than felt paper
- Tensile strength and tear resistance