- Schedule orders to be delivered in a efficient way.
- Coordinate with office and vendors the arrival of materials ordered.
- Utilize carrier websites, SalesForce, EasyPost, or other software to perform track and trace functions on shipments.
- Resolve shipment issues identified by the track and trace process. Evaluate and escalate issues as necessary. This may include contacting the customer for resolution, contacting the carrier for more information, or escalating to the Logistics Manager if necessary.
- Tracking and Trace inbound shipments.
- Assist in gathering and analyzing data as needed.
- Generate return labels as needed.
- Leverage both internal and external resources to resolve issues as they arise.
- Support cost cutting and efficiency initiatives.
- Help to identify potential cost cutting opportunities and process improvements.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Experience with warehouse shipping operations.
- Experience with both parcel and freight shipping.
- Familiarity with carrier websites, SalesForce/TruckPost, preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with external and internal brokers.
- Effective time management skills.
- Can balance multiple priorities and tasks.
- Must be dependable and reliable ,must be able to pass a back ground check.
|Experience||5 years plus|
- Operate the forklift in a effective way.
- Report supply levels.
- Manage inventory.
- Must be able to give inventory support.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Load and unload trucks as needed.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse, inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Keep the warehouse organized and clean.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Give quality control support.
- Experienced only, have your own transportation, must be able to pass a back ground check. must have a forklift training certificate, Valid Driver License.
- Experience with warehouse organizing and management.
- Must know to properly drive a forklift.
- Ability to delegate and supervise efficiently.
- Bilingual English-Spanish a plus.
- Punctual and organized
|Experience||3 years plus|
- Make outbound sales calls and send emails daily.
- Close sales.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships.
- Develop sales proposals, presentations and quotes for customers.
- Maintain up to date understanding of industry trends, products and technical information.
- Ability to track new jobs and submit bids by due date.
- Visit customers on a regular basis.
- Ability to quickly establish personal relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Ability to network and self-generate a minimum amount of sales per month.
- Driver’s license and vehicle necessary.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Salesforce, Gmail, Google Docs).
- Experience with architectural products a plus experience only, have your own transportation, must be able to pass a back ground check.
|Experience||3 years plus|
|Salary||Base salary plus commission|