Metal Roofing Estimation To Avoid Wastage And Increasing The Efficiency Of Your Project
Protecting your house from harsh weather is crucial. However, as the cost of asphalt shingles is on the rise, metal roofing has emerged as competitive option. Metal roofing panels can be found in a variety of shapes and sizes, each having a unique overlap measurement. Standard lengths come in 8 feet, 10 feet, 12 feet, and 16 feet sizes. The most popular exposed widths are 24 inches and 36 inches. However, Northeast Metal Supplies can cut the panels to your desired length.
However, you need metal roofing estimation before you can consider ordering material for your project.
Following factors can have an influence on the metal roofing estimation:
- The fittings and angles, if you want a more intricate design, the amount of time required for the construction will increase.
- If there are plenty of overhead obstructions, like wires and trees, the metal roofing estimation will increase.
- The cheapest coating on metal roofing is polyester based, while polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) has exceptional durability and adherence, increasing the cost of metal roofing estimation.
- For complex roofs with many peaks and sections, you should consider ordering a few extra panels.
- Underlayment, water and ice shields can significantly increase metal roofing estimation, compared to permeable synthetic membranes.
- If your roof has many penetrations, such as skylights, though the material used will be less but the cost can still be increased due to installation labor.
- Trim can cost more than sheets if labor costs are accounted for.
- Metal roofing estimation can vary by upto 25% nationwide, and as high as 35% in some metro areas due to local variance in labor costs.
Get accurate metal roofing estimation by our experts
To get metal roofing estimation for your project, just fill up our below quick online form with basic contact information, and your message for us, if any. Our customer care executive will soon contact you to provide you with metal roofing estimation after discussing about your project, considering your roof’s footprint length, width, pitch, the number of panels required, roofing material to be used, like copper, zinc, aluminum, steel, and accessories required, etc.
With our metal roofing estimation, we ensure that you do not over order, and work to reduce waste and increase the efficiency of your project. With Northeast Metal Supplies’ metal roofing estimation, you will get the material order right and tight.